Odourless Fish Oil 1000mg - Blackmores - 400 Capsules
Omega 3 without the reflux and fishy odours
Blackmores Odourless Fish Oil 1000 uses natural lemon and vanilla flavouring, instead of artificial surfactants such as polysorbate 80, to deliver omega 3 fish oil in an odourless, reflux-free and convenient capsule form. Each capsule is rich in the omega-3 essential fatty acids EPA and DHA. Fatty acids are utilised and incorporated into every cell membrane. They are also used in the production of leukotrienes and prostaglandins that support the processes which deal with swelling and inflammation in the joints and other tissues. Fish oil also has the added benefit of supporting healthy cardiovascular function by maintaining triglyceride (fats) levels and appropriate blood viscosity (thickness).
Blackmores Fish Oil 1000:
- Free of fishy aftertaste and contains no artificial surfactants (polysorbates)
- Natural lemon and vanilla flavouring to mask any fishy odours
- Great source of omega 3 fatty acids
- Supports the body’s anti-inflammatory processes
- Promote joint health, function, mobility and flexibility
- Promotes heart and cardivascular health
- Support healthy triglyceride levels
- Supports eye and brain function
To support the body’s anti-inflammatory processes:
Adults – Take up to 4 capsules 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children (under 12 years) – Only as professionally prescribed.
As an omega-3 supplement:
Adults – Take 2 capsules a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 6-12 years – Take 1 to 2 capsules a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions
May occasionally cause mild reflux.
Fish oil (Natural)
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)